Saturday, May 22, 2010

Final Spring Clean Up

Greetings, Today I finished up the leaves and pollen clean up with several of the other home owners. It is a great feeling to be done with that major stuff and work on the other things. I did some shopping today and am looking forward to putting some more plants into the ground and working on putting in new bamboo groves, fruit trees and of course the vines.....I like to obsess about where I will put them....so I have two snail vines sitting there waiting for me to plant them.....and I am not sure where to begin as there is a lot of fence and trellis to be covered all over.....so I'll look at it tomorrow and make a decision. I also have to jubilee bushes with yellow flowers to replace the juniper bushes. They weren't getting enough sun and look terrible....one was dead.....so I am putting something in their spots that I know will grow. I always like when a plan comes together. So right now...things are looking well around the property. We did more trimming today and we are ready for summer:) Bring on the heat!!! The pool is looking better and better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!