Saturday, July 23, 2011

KHAAAN!!!!


Some of you may be wondering what's going on with this blog this week. Well, it's San Diego Comicon mixed in with the Phoenix Comicon back in May with some NASA writes about what their plans are now that the shuttle program is retired. Don't worry I'll be going back to nature in the next week. KHAAAAN!!!! If you've watched Star Trek 2: The Wrath of Khan, you'll recognize Shatner getting the crowd excited yesterday at the premier of his movie "The Captains". A secret to San Diego Comicon. This has not been the most fun experience for me as I had to pick and choose what I wanted to see. I had several panels I wanted to go and see, but there are way too many people here. We had to get up super early....around 4 AM to get in the lines to get into those ever popular rooms 20 and 6. The first day we sat in lines for hours. The second day we weren't as slow. Even arriving at the convention center at 5:30 AM was shocking!!! Lines of people for several miles were already there. We got in line and I got to sit in the front rows of Shatner's presentation along with several other fun lectures. Once you have the golden seat, you don't want to give it up. This is not vacation for me and I won't be doing this again next year, but for now, when in San Diego.......
For now, enjoy this video I took as we all scream our happiness and frustrations out with William Shatner as we say, "Khan" or "Con". I am not sure:) You be the judge.
Clink the link below....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!